Limited Edition Mango - Grasshoppers - Lime - 3 000 Scoville (sweet-spicy)
Regular price $0.00
Unpretentious and in the spirit of testing and teaching, this sauce was designed to highlight the taste of lime-roasted grasshoppers.
Accompanied by mango, this sauce will transport you to an unusual ecosystem where grasshoppers and hot sauce cohabit...
Strength 2 of 10
INGREDIENTS: Mango, yellow habanero, vinegar, cane syrup, honey, lime, lemon, salt.
The Grasshoppers used come from Mexico but are processed here in MTL-North by the company La Mexicoise inc.
DID YOU KNOW THAT...
Eating insects has certain health benefits:
- The whole insect is an ingredient that is not processed very much and allows therapid absorption of nutrients.
- It contains 2 x more proteins than beef.
- It contains 7 x more vitamin B12 than salmon.
- Contains 2 x more calcium than milk.
- Contains 3 x more potassium than bananas.
- It contains 2 x more iron than spinach.
On the ecological side, here are some important considerations:
- 2000 x less water used
- 100 x less greenhouse gases produced
- 13 x less agricultural land used.
- 12 x less animal feed